Why Hire the RI Criminal Defense Law Firm of John L. Calcagni III
We have a proven track record for success in the courtroom, including trials and appeals, and have the resources to develop a winning defense.
- Former Federal Prosecutor
- Army JAG
- Licensed in Multiple State and Federal Jurisdictions
- Unmatched Trial Record for Winning Verdicts
- RI Superlawyer (most recently selected for 2018)
- New England Superlawyer
- Fully Staffed Criminal Defense Firm
- Bilingual Criminal Defense Firm
- Awarding Winning Criminal Defense Attorney
- Top Attorney for Criminal Defense in New England
- Accredited Lawyer of Distinction
- America’s Top 100 Attorneys
- Top 10 Best American Institute of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Our firm provides personalized, successful and expert representation for clients in need of a criminal defense attorney in state, federal and military courts. Our team is 100% dedicated to providing the best possible criminal defense for all types of crimes, from misdemeanors to include the most serious felonies.
We are licensed to practice in both state and federal courts in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York and Florida, and provide world-wide representations to our military service members facing separation or court-martial.
Criminal law cases we handle
- Drug charges
- Murder charges
- Firearm charges
- Assault charges
- Kidnapping offenses
- Conspiracy charges
- Sex crimes
- Other charges
Rhode Island Criminal Case Timeline
For more details see – Criminal Case Timeline
If you believe you have been charged with a new offense and seek to be released on bail, contact the Rhode Island Criminal Defense Attorneys at the Law Office of John L. Calcagni III by email or call today at (401) 351-5100 to schedule a free consultation.